Monday, November 26, 2012

THE HEARTS HAVE IT!

There is truth in this.

I’ve moved a step forward in my 2013 writing schedule and it’s shaping up to be a busy year. So far, I have scheduled to write (or finish in some cases) several novels in the New Year. Novels already started and on tap to be finished are Evil Intent, Lance Star: Sky Ranger “Cold Snap!,” and Blood Shot.

You’d think that’s enough, right?

Not even close.

I’ve already started prepping Deadly Hearts!, the tentatively titled (so it’s possible it might change) follow up to Deadly Games!. I like the title because it allows me to keep the “Deadly” part of the title and also keep a game-related motif in the title. I made up a mock cover placeholder for the website, which I’m also posting here. This is not the final cover. I have an idea for the cover designed and mapped out. I think it’s going to look great. I love designing covers. It is a fun challenge. I’ve already come up with a title and cover design for a third book featuring John Bartlett and Benjamin West after Deadly Hearts!.

I’ve also had an idea for a follow up to Earthstrike Agenda, which was a surprise even to me. We’ll see what happens, but it’s possible we might just see Virginia Harmon in action again.

I have a few other project planned for 2013, but it’s a little too early to start talking about those, especially considering how easy it is for those plans to change.

Keep watching bobbynash.com and BEN Books for more details as they’re available.

Happy Cyber-Monday!

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment