Saturday, April 18, 2015

WHAT YEAR IS IT AGAIN?


BEN Books author Bobby Nash joined Sean Taylor's Bad Girls, Good Guys, and Two-Fisted Action Blog for another rousing Writer's Roundtable discussion this week. This time around they, along with several other authors, discuss their favorite time periods to write.

"My preference is to do stories set in modern times so I can explore the world outside my window." -- Bobby Nash

This week's Writer Roundtable is another from the open call for ideas and topics. With many of the writers I know and love being period writers, this one really grabbed my attention when a reader suggested it. So keep those suggestions coming and we'll keep sending them to the roundtable for the peanut gallery to respond to. 

Read the full article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment