Wednesday, March 7, 2018

PATRON EXCLUSIVE: CREATING ENGAGING CHARACTERS IS NOW LIVE!

Let's create together.
There's a new post called "Creating Engaging Characters" now live on Patreon written by BEN Books author Bobby Nash. Take a peek behind the curtain at www.patreon.com/bobbynash to see his process for creating characters using examples from the award-nominated Snow series for BEN Books and the upcoming Hunter Houston: Horror Hunter For Hire for Falstaff Books. This post if for patrons only.

Says Bobby, "I'm often asked about how I create my characters. Like everything else in writing, there's no one right way to do it. This is what I've found that works for me.:

If you're a patron, you can read the full post HERE. If not, joining is easy.

Learn more about Patreon HERE and HERE.

Join today and create bold new worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment