Thursday, February 21, 2019

CLOSING THOUGHTS...

It's going on 2:30 in the morning so I think it's time to call it a night. But first, a few closing thoughts...

Today was a busy day at Nash Central. A lot of admin work, marketing, promotion, and the like. The big thing was designing and building the SNOW FALLS audio/ebook combo prize contest I posted earlier. This took a bit longer than originally planned, but things adjusted a bit after talking with a writer friend about it. He offered up a suggestion that made it a lot more work, but should give a bigger return on my time investment. Fingers crossed. I posted all of the pertinent details at www.ben-books.com, www.bobbynash.com, and all over social media. Please, tell your friends. I'd love to have lots of entries. 

Working on the contest got me thinking about my plans for SNOW.

One of my goals for 2019 is to double the size of Snow's readership. I like to think this is an attainable goal, but it'll take some work. There are 2 more books left to round out series 1 and I have already started formulating plans for what happens beyond. I really like the stand-alone format. That will definitely continue. I'm still trying to decide if I want to do a 6 book over-arching story like with series 1 or just do stand alone stories and weave in subplots to set up future stories. I'm still kicking around ideas in my head on that one. 

I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. Do you like the series and the big plot or is 1 book/1 story the way to go? Maybe mix-n-match. I'm curious to see what the characters want to do, but would love to hear your thoughts as well.

Tomorrow, my day is devoted to writing. At least that's the plan. There's an old joked that asks, "Do you know how to make God laugh? Make plans." Hopefully, after sharing the sale and contest info again tomorrow, I will be able to spend several good hours tapping away at the laptop.

Sweet dreams.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment