Monday, August 19, 2019

FEEDBACK REQUESTED... BUYING BOOKS DIRECT FROM THE AUTHOR.

I'm working on a store where I can sell autographed books direct from me to readers through my websites www.bobbynash.com and www.ben-books.com.

I'm also planning another box set or two like this one HERE, which is still available, by the way.

Once all 6 Snow series 1 books are completed, I'm planning a Snow box set. I'm hoping to have that in time for Christmas. Gotta write faster.

In 2019, I will be collecting many of my short stories and novellas that have appeared in anthologies over the years. I may offer those as a bundle as well if the other bundles do well.

I'd love to hear from you. Would you be interested in buying books (paperback, hardcover, and ebook) directly from the author? Also, what type of book bundles interest you?

Your feedback will help.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment