Saturday, November 23, 2019

THE WRAP UP-- HOMETOWN NOVEL NIGHTS!


I had a great time at Hometown Novel Nights on Thursday, November 21, 2019 (7 pm - 9 pm) at Roger's Pit-Cooked Barbecue in Hoganville, GA. Authors on the panel include Laura Johnson, Edwina Cowgill, Tim F. Miller, and Bobby Nash. Hosted by T.M. Brown.

As always, Hometown Novel Nights has a unique line up of guests covering different genres, styles, and publishers. It was great meeting and talking with the authors and a couple more in the audience who came out to show their support. 

I will definitely have to head back out to Hometown Novel Nights again in 2020.

Oh, and it looks like someone taped a short bit of my talk. You can see it HERE.
Warning! I talk with my hands. A lot.

Bobby

Check out some photos from the event below.
Click on images for a larger view.
















No comments:

Post a Comment