Saturday, December 14, 2019

PREPPING THE SUICIDE BOMB NOVEL FOR PRINT!


I'm spending my night battling with KDP as I try to upload Suicide Bomb. Everything fits inside the template, but yet they say it's wrong, all the images are 300 dpi (although they think they are 299 dpi and unusable). This is the part of running my own publishing imprint that I absolutely hate. Sadly, I can't afford to farm out the work so I cuss, shout, and continue onward.

I'll get there eventually. In the meantime, take a look at the wrap-around cover for my next novel release, Suicide Bomb. Coming soon-ish from BEN Books.

More news to follow.

Bobby

UPDATE: Well, whattaya know! I bitched about it on social media and the very next upload attempt went through without me changing a thing. Odd, huh? At least #SuicideBomb is finally moving forward. Coming soon from BEN Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment