Sunday, September 19, 2021

CELEBRATING 5 YEARS ON PATREON!

 


On this date, 5 years ago, I debuted my Patreon page at www.patreon.com/bobbynash

I had no idea what to expect, but I have been blessed with some wonderful patrons and have been steadily posting there for 5 years with no plans to stop anytime soon. Doing serialized novels has proven to be a fun feature and actually helped me improve my productivity, which was a nice bonus. To those who have supported me on Patreon, my sincerest thank you. It means more than you know.

If you're interested in being part of the Bobby Nash/BEN Books Patreon Team, join us at www.patreon.com/bobbynash where tiers start as low as $1 a month. Every penny goes toward keeping me writing and publishing. Please know that it is appreciated.

Bobby


No comments:

Post a Comment