Sunday, October 22, 2023

THE WRAP UP-- GEORGIA AUTHOR FAIR and MULTIVERSE!

 


I had a great time on Saturday at Switzer Library's Georgia Author Fair in Marietta, GA. It was a bit slow, but I met some great writers, caught up with friends, and made a good day of it. I also talked with the library about the upcoming Crimes in Time graphic novel set coming in December and donated copies of In The Wind and Such A Night to their shelves.

Afterward, I popped into Multiverse Convention to say hello. I know many of those in attendance so it was great to see everyone and hang out for a few hours. A good time.

As cool as it to sell books, one of the coolest things is when someone brings books with them they bought elsewhere to be signed. That happened twice on Saturday. I love signing a well-loved book.

Bobby

Click on images for a larger view.














No comments:

Post a Comment