Friday, March 20, 2020

I WANT TO THANK YOU!

Okay, time to call it a day. I'm beat. Almost finished up the next chapter of "In The Wind" for Patreon. Will get it finished and uploaded to www.patreon.com/bobbynash tomorrow.

I just wanted to thank everyone who joined me for my Facebook Live today. I believe there were 304 people who tuned in for parts of it. Thanks for being part of it. I hope I was entertaining. I will definitely have to do another one soon. You can watch it HERE or HERE if you missed it live.

If you missed it, I announced that SNOW STAR (book 5 in the Snow series) will be released the first week in April. To help readers get ready, all of the Snow novella ebooks (Snow FallsSnow StormSnow DriveSnow Trapped, and Paul Bishop Presents: Disorderly Conduct (Snow Flies) will be 99 cents from March 21 - 28 on Amazon. You can find all the links at www.abrahamsnow.com If you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited, these books, and all of my BEN Books releases, are already FREE for you to read as part of KU. The snow books are also available in paperback, audio, and the collected edition vol. 1 in hardcover as well.

I hope you will check them out. I am having a great time writing these characters and have been thrilled with the feedback on them. I thing you might enjoy them as well.

And even though today is the first day of Spring, remember, it's always #TheSummerofSnow around these parts. :)

Have a great night.

Sweet dreams and let's do it again tomorrow.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment