Friday, October 13, 2017

LANCE STAR: SKY RANGER GETS THE ACTION FIGURE TREATMENT!


OH MY GOD! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!

The amazing JD Onesi turned Bobby Nash's Lance Star: Sky Ranger character into a G.I. JOE action figure. "I am over-the-moon thrilled to see the photos of this figure," said Nash when he saw the photos for the first time. "I love the G.I. Joe Real American Hero line and Lance looks great in this format. Thanks again for sharing these photos, JD. They are truly the highlight of my day. So cool."

Who is Lance Star: Sky Ranger, you might ask?

Why, he's only one of New Pulp's highest-flying heroes. Learn more about Lance and the Sky Rangers at https://lancestar.blogspot.com.

Click images to view larger shots of JD's figures.

"Thanks again, JD. These are amazing!"
Bobby













No comments:

Post a Comment