Sunday, July 11, 2021

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! LIVING THAT CON LIFE THIS WEEKEND!

 


Oh, it's good to be back! I attended my first in person convention in a year and a half this weekend and also participated in a virtual con as well.

On Saturday, I was set up at the first Spidee's Toys, Comics, and Collectibles show held in Braselton, Georgia. My friend, George aka Spidee put on the show and I was thrilled to be part of it. It was also H.E.R.B.I.E. the Muse's first time at a con with me and that cute little robot got more attention than I did. It was also the first time having some of these books on the table at a con. Check out the photos below.

On Friday and Sunday, I was a guest panelist at Imaginarium Convention's virtual event. There was also a live, in person event in Lexington, Kentucky. I had a great time on 3 panels. On Friday, Lee Martindale and I discussed Activism in Writing. Today, Patrick Dugan and I talked Audiobooks at 10 am. At 11:15, Daniel Dark and I talked Podcasting 101. I suspect the panels are archived at https://www.entertheimaginarium.com. Thanks to all who joined us live. Check out the photos below.

Bobby

Click on photos for a larger view.






No comments:

Post a Comment