Friday, February 4, 2022

WE LOVE READER REVIEWS... EVEN WHEN THEY DON'T LOVE US! MY FIRST 1 STAR REVIEW!

 

We Love Reader Reviews... even when they don't love us. Thanks to reader Mithrandir for taking the time to read and review SNOW Series 1, Vol. 1. My first 1 star review. I'm sorry it wasn't to your liking, but I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. You can read it HERE or below.

"Sophomoric writing, atrocious editing. I hate to be a naysayer, because I love great action books, great action characters, and good story lines. This effort, however, is laughably bad. The plots are dull and predictable. There is entirely too much dialogue, and the dialogue is at a level you thought you left behind in junior high school. Then there are the liberal sprinklings of typos, misspellings, and misused words. Rarely do I begrudge the time spent reading a book, but this is one of those occasions. Even if you can read it for free on Kindle, caveat emptor!"

Sorry it wasn't to your liking.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment