Thursday, March 14, 2024

THE PATREON SERIALIZED NOVELLA 'STANDING ON THE SHADOWS - A TOM MYERS MYSTERY' CONTINUES! CHAPTER 15!


It's the final chapter of Standing on the Shadows - A Tom Myers Mystery, an all-new serialized novella running exclusively on Patreon. You can read it HERE. Join us today for as little as $1 a month and never miss a chapter. A new serialized story will begin soon.

The next step is for me to give it a once over and self-publishing pass. I think I may need to tighten up the mystery part with some additional clues. I will definitely give that a look. If there were any clues or misdirection that fell flat for you, please let me know. After I give it an edit pass, it's off to the editor for an edit pass. Once we get it hammered into shape, I'll start on production. Jeffrey Hayes of Plasmafire Graphics fame has already completed the cover and it looks fantastic.

With Sheriff Myers' 3rd book in the can, I will also move to do a collected volume such as I do with the Snow books. More on that soon.

Read the opening chapter of this novella for FREE right HERE. If you enjoy the free preview, please consider joining us today on Patreon for as little as $1 a month and never miss a chapter. Tiers start as low as $1 a month.

Sheriff Tom Myers also appears in Evil WaysDeadly Games!Evil IntentIn The Wind, and Such A Night. All are available to read free with your Kindle Unlimited subscription. Get caught up today. Published by BEN Books.

As always, your support is appreciated.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment