Wednesday, March 4, 2020

MARCH CONVENTION UPDATE/CHANGES...


UPDATE! March 21st cancellation!

I'll be out and about the great state of Georgia in March at 2 different events. I hope you'll come out and say hello.

I'll be at The Atlanta Science-Fiction & Fantasy Expo 2020 on March 14 - 15, 2020 at the North Dekalb Mall in Decatur, GA. www.atlantascifiexpo.com

My panel schedule:
MARCH 14th 2:00 - 2:50 pm - I WROTE SOMETHING. HOW DO I GET IT PUBLISHED?
Explore your publishing options and explore the path to publication of some of the con's guests.
MARCH 14th 8:00 - 8:50 pm - EXTRA, EXTRA! GETTING THE GIG!
Tips on getting extra gigs on ga productions & stories from set.

The Beacon Book Conference on Saturday, March 21, 2020 in Atlanta, GA. has been cancelled. Apologies to all who were planning to attend.I am looking at a replacement event for this day (I was originally invited to 3 different events on March 21st)

I'll also be a guest at the first Coosacon on March 28, 2020 in Rome, GA (10 am - 6 pm) https://coosacon.com

Coosacon is Rome, Georgia’s ONE and ONLY Pop-Culture, Comic, Anime, Cosplay and Gaming Convention!

I hope you will join me and the amazing array of guests attending each of these events. As always, you can keep up with my appearances at www.bobbynash.com

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment