Wednesday, August 16, 2023

DRAGON CON UPDATE!

 


Dragon Con update! We're just 2 weeks out from the biggest nerd party in Atlanta and I'm so excited. I will have a table in the Dragon Con Comics and Pop Art Alley in the America's Mart Bldg. 2, 4th floor. TABLE 432 (see map)! Please stop by and say hi! I'll also have books at the Side Street Book Market booth on the 3rd floor in the vendor hall. I don't know that booth # yet.


My panels are posted here and at www.bobbynash.com There will be a Saturday evening panel added soon. Will update you as soon as I have more details. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Bobby's books will also be featured at Side Street Book Market in the Vendor Hall. Booths 3201 and 3203 on the 3rd floor of the America's Mart Bldg 2.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment