Sunday, August 20, 2023

THE SUMMER OF SNOW HEADS TO DRAGON CON WITH AN EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION BOX SET!

 

#TheSummerOfSnow brings #FreshSnow to Dragon Con. I will have a limited number of SNOW series box sets. There are 4 sets containing all 9 Snow novellas and 2 sets with all 3 Snow hardcovers. I will have books available individually, but the box sets also include a poster, magnet, sticker, badge ribbon, Snow card, keychain, tea, 2 postcards, and enamel pin. See attached photos. Some of these items are not available separately as I used the last to make these boxes. Boxes are wrapped and will have a Snow label on the outside. They make excellent gifts, either for yourself or the adventure thriller reader in your life. $100 each at Dragon Con in Atlanta this Labor Day weekend. You can find me in the Dragon Con Comic and Pop Art Alley, Table 432. #Snow and I will see you there! 

Learn more about Snow at www.abrahamsnow.com

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment