Monday, December 17, 2018

PATRON EXCLUSIVE - THE NERDY LASER PODCAST - CON TALK


Coming later this week.
I was on The Nerdy Laser podcast tonight for an episode about that Christmas classic episode of Married... With Children, "It's a Bundyful LIfe," which you will be able to hear on Wednesday of this week at Podbeanitunes, and The ESO Broadcast Network.

After the chat, host Richard Ewell and I kept talking about convention life, publishing ups and downs, and the creative life and ended up with a second podcast's worth of material out of it. I know, hard to imagine me going on and on for an hour, huh?

We decided to share the "extra" podcast episode is being released as a Patreon exclusive both at Bobby Nash's Patreon Page (open to all patrons on all tiers) and at The Nerdy Laser's Palaver Productions Patreon Page.

I hope you enjoy The Nerdy Laser's Con Talk with Richard Ewell and Bobby Nash.

Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment